We are a church that values each person and nurtures a sense of community. Every one of us has unique gifts to contribute to the common good. Nobody is invisible at our church. We try to create a variety of opportunities for people to enjoy being together and belonging to a caring group of church friends and neighbors.
We believe that spending time together is a great way to build our community and support each other. There are a variety of fellowship opportunities:
- Coffee Hour – after worship on Sundays: chat with friends and have a cup of coffee and a pastry.
- Corned Beef and Cabbage – March: a highlight of the late winter season, always around St. Patrick’s Day
- Strawberry Festival – late June: old fashioned fun and great strawberry shortcake on the church lawn
- Harvest Dinner – October: a celebration of the harvest with Turkey and all the trimmings!
- Spaghetti Dinner – February: lotsa meatballs, garlic bread, and more spaghetti than you can shake a finger at.
- Hanging of the Greens – December: fun, food and fellowship as we decorate the church for Christmas
- Pot Luck Suppers – now and then: just for fun, a country church stand-by
- Clean-up Days – fall and spring: work together to tidy up the church and grounds
- Special activities may be planned in addition to the regular meeting just for fun! The group welcomes all adult women.
We are always open to suggestions for new ways to enjoy each other’s company and build up our community. You can post your ideas below!