- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Services are canceled for Sunday August 9th.
- The front doors have been taken away for much need repair and will be returning soon. The church is still open for the needs of the community.
- In-person worship services will begin July 19th at 10am. Please take your temperature before leaving home to come to church, and it is required that a mask be worn to worship service (we will have generic masks and sanitizer available), and listen to the directions of the church usher(s) when you arrive at church. If you have COVID-19, or have a temperature or any other COVID-19 symptoms please stay home.
- Mary Bacon of Merrimack has won the handmade quilt in the Strawberry Festival raffle
- Sunday services are online and recorded (see below). The Food Pantry is still open on the first and third Tuesday’s, or by appointment, on a drive thru basis only. Troop and Pack 11 activities are continuing based on an adaptive “at home” program.
Litchfield Community Church Presbyterian
259 Charles Bancroft Hwy
Litchfield, NH 03052
The following services have been recorded and be viewed at any time for your enjoyment:
April 12th can be found here.
April 19th can be found here.
April 26th can be found here.
May 3rd can be found here.
May 10th can be found here.
May 17th can be found here.
May 24th can be found here.
May 31st can be found here.
June 7th can be found here.
**** NEW NEW NEW ****
It is now possible to donate directly to the church by pressing the “Give Now” button below:
Litchfield Community Church is the heart and hub of the Litchfield Community. It was the first church formed, and is in the oldest church building (1844). Its long history comes from a commitment to be a Christian presence in the town of Litchfield.
To be a Christian presence in the town of Litchfield; to serve all who wish to use our spiritual resources. We provide gender equality.
That all residents of Litchfield will come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, that each will grow spiritually through the experiences of life and influence of the Church community.
To serve, teach, and preach the Gospel.